Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 07, 2001

The First Entry

It's so hard to start a new diary. It seems like there should be some sort of profound opening entry (and a profound closing entry, for that matter), cleverly introducing the writer, her personality, and her philosophy of life. Well, I don't feel I can do that with this little entry, not only because I just don't feel capable of writing it now but because it would seem somewhat repetitive after my Autobiography section, so for that incredible introduction to me, I refer you to those pages.

Probably this first entry will disappear from the annals of this online journal. I might very well be able to write a better one after a while, after resting my brain for a few days. I have been working for many, many hours the past two days completely revamping this site and introducing it to a new website creation program. I've been generating tons of new written material to fill my new pages, and, unfortunately for the quality of this page, this is the last page to be put together. Sorry!

But hey, you never know. It could crop up on some future behind the scenes -- look at this site or as special bonus material. Anyone who has looked at the Writing section of this site knows that I don't usually let anything I write go to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home