Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

January 13, 2004

And Why

I neglected to give the real reason why Nadir Hassan interests me when I have chosen to ignore all of the other crazy columnists. The chief thought that has occupied my mind while reading his last two columns has not been, "Is this guy out of his mind?" but rather, "Is this guy putting us on?"

Is Hassan really an arch-conservative blowhard, or is he a typical, laconically conservative frat dude with too much time on his hands deciding to demonstrate his obviously superior coolness capacity by attempting to pull one over on the knee-jerk leftists for his own and his friends' amusement?

In some ways, his prose seems too out-of-left-field to be real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home