Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 02, 2003

Week's End

The family arrived back from the shore at about 5 p.m. today. (Actually, Dan and Sean arrived yesterday.) Since they're newly back, the house hasn't yet swung into full gear, so it's still relatively quiet. But I'm sure tomorrow the parade of adolescent boys stopping by to play Xbox will wend its way in this direction.

Speaking of Xbox, I found out today that somehow, my name is on the house's Xbox magazine subscription. Perhaps this explains why Kyle's name is on my MacAddict subscription.

I managed to throw away all of the leftovers in the fridge this week. It's a bigger job than you might imagine; my mom is like a pack rat when it comes to food. At least two Tupperware containers ended up in the garbage can outside because they were too moldy to be saved. I came across meals we'd first had weeks ago in my purge. I also found a moldy container of blueberries hiding in the back. That fridge is too big for its own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home