Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

January 30, 2004

Yay!!!!!!!!

Yahoo! News - NASA to Review Plan to Phase Out Hubble: "The decision prompted letters from Mikulski and a joint letter from all members of Congress from Maryland, from where the orbiting platform is operated. Hubble's fate has also become a cause for amateur and professional astronomers worldwide.

E-mails have poured in to the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, which coordinates the use of Hubble's instruments.

'It's been overwhelming. My e-mail is overflowing,' said Steve Beckwith, director of the Space Telescope Science Institute.

'Every day, we've had offers of ideas, political support and even money. Every day, I get people who want to know how they can contribute to keeping Hubble alive.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home