Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

February 04, 2004

Primaries

It's worrisome that Kerry has had such strong showings in so many states. Kerry's arrogance comes across pretty clearly in his brushing-off of his opponents. It'd be nice if the Democratic nominee was a bit less cocky than Bush. A bit more of a pleasure to vote for than a grim, anyone-but-Bush duty.

Let's face it -- on the scale of Massachusetts Democrats' likablilty, Kerry seems a lot more Michael Dukakis than JFK. Yuck. Let's not forget to whom Dukakis lost.

But two states voted for other candidates, so I guess there's hope yet. The Times seems to give Dean more of a chance in the long run than I would considering his campaign is essentially bankrupt, but who knows. I guess that makes three more-or-less viable opponents as the slate continues to get smaller. I doubt it will get any smaller now until one of the top four drops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home