Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

February 04, 2004

The Wrong Quarter

Again I start to wish I could be going on TM in the fall instead of the spring . . . Not only would it make life generally easier, but looking at the list of courses for next quarter, I could almost finish my Middle East Studies major just through what's offered in poli sci. I only need three more courses, which must all be in the social sciences (not including history). The department's offering both Chinese Politics and Middle Eastern Politics (as a special topic) next quarter, so I could knock two of them off in one fell swoop. Wouldn't be enjoyable, but it would be done.

On another note, why doesn't the Registrar's Office link directly to the new course descriptions from their site instead of making us "hack" into them via changing the quarter name in the URL manually? It's not like we don't know they're there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home