Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 04, 2003

Spoke Too Soon

Alas, it seems iChat AV's magical burst of working last night was merely a fluke. Despite repeated attempts, I can't connect today.

Of course, for most of the day I couldn't do anything on the internet, as Adelphia, our cursed cable ISP, went down for more than 12 hours. That company has committed fraud in more than one way; the commercials they run about how PowerLink is "always on!" are blatant lies. And digital cable is not as good as satellite.

No more news from the ants today. Between them and the gnats and the roaches, it seems that the bugs are mounting a full assault on humankind. So why are all those troops all the way over in Iraq when a true war is clearly brewing on the homefront?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home