Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

April 28, 2004

The Quickest Way To Raise My Blood Pressure . . .

. . . is to create a browser that QUITS WITHOUT WARNING YOU when you have several tabs open and are in the middle of writing a blog entry and mistype a command. Isn't there any way to disable command-Q in browsers?!? How idiotic is it to have the keyboard shortcut for quit between the ones for "close tab" (W) and "switch programs" (tab). Stupid Safari.

Anyway, I was writing about how my page doesn't appear perfect in Windows IE. Little space between header and side border graphics. Noticed at work. Should download Firefox. Should redesign site.

Would like to redesign some poli sci prof sites. Several appear wrong in Windows IE and can't be put on my resume. Stems from me being stubborn but mostly from me not realizing Mac IE's display often looks more like Mozilla's than Windows IE's. Know better now. Thinking I will make fixing these sites my work project for next year. Along with finding server space other than pubweb for them because that makes updating them way too freaking hard.

If that's not the writing of someone with a too-rapid pulse, I'm not sure what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home