Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

May 05, 2004

So Close, Yet So Gosh-Darn Far

I've revised and revised my story from my Fiction class last year until I think I have a decent piece to turn in with my writing program application (but what do I know -- I once thought this story in its old form was brilliant). I've still failed to sketch out a decent reason for one character to be so ornery, but I think I've filled out a few of the others.

But the main problem with the whole business is that, for the life of me, I can't remember the story's title. Titles have massively disproportionate importance in this game, and I vaguely remember coming up with something rather clever for my class. But what?!

I think it was a play on words incorporating "driving." If you have any idea what it was, e-mail me ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home