Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 15, 2003

Angry Muscles

I have some wicked saddle sores from the stationary bike right now. Don't I love exercise.

So far, I've logged about 40 minutes on the thing (10 minutes yesterday, 30 today). Since I've dragged it into my room in order to watch cable TV while I bike now, I'm hoping boredom won't overwhelm me and I'll be able to get at least 30 minutes a day until I leave. But I don't know if my pelvic bones are going to tolerate this attempt to build up my biking endurance.

I am fully intending at the moment though to start making regular trips to SPAC next year to exercise (I figure it's probably not so far away now). I'm sure Kathy will be happy, considering I consistently refused to accompany her last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home