Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 05, 2003

Red Hat to the Rescue?

Red Hat, the company behind one of the most popular Linux distributions, has sued evil tech company SCO, for using "unfair and deceptive actions" in trying to claim Linux for itself. While IBM has finally started to put up a fight against SCO recently (and, of course, the open-source community has roundly ridiculed them), I'm impressed by Red Hat's action. It inspires me with some hope that the corporate world may not roll over and let SCO stomp all over the free software movement.

Red Hat takes the fight to SCO


By the way, I updated the Design page today. The blog template available there can now be used for either Movable Type or Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home