Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

January 26, 2004

Cold in More Ways Than One

From today's ABC World News Tonight e-mail: "The growing problem with obesity that our nation is facing has now attracted international attention. The World Health Organization is drafting a plan that would tax junk food advertising and require restaurants to show calorie information. The Bush administration is fighting the plan, saying it's too tough on the food industry."

So we know who matters most to the Bush administration, and it's not the waistband-stretching American people. Why don't more people notice this stuff?

In other news . . . How sad is it that when I woke up this morning and saw online that the current temperature was 22 degrees, I felt excited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home