Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

January 26, 2004

Eyesightless

I just went through and responded to the comments left on my site for the past few weeks. I had to take a break from reading Central Europe because my eyes are driving me nuts. I'm having loads of trouble focusing them today (and sometimes on other days, too -- it's becoming a problem). The blurry monitor on the work-study computer at the poli sci department didn't help. I spent about four hours looking at it today, trying to ignore the thick gray lines stretching across the monitor and backgrounding every line of text.

I don't know what's going on here. At times I feel like I must have mixed up my contact lenses (my left eye is more near-sighted than my right). Or perhaps I'm just becoming more near-sighted in general. Since the odds of me seeing an optometrist before spring break are negligible, I fear I will be combating this problem all quarter. It bodes well for me getting my reading done, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home