Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

February 14, 2004

We Love The Subs!!!

Honestly, it must be the most awful and the most impossible-to-ignore (or to expunge from the mind) advertising campaign ever. My first reaction to seeing the crazy vermin in the Quiznos commercials was that surely this must be offensive to someone. My second was to wonder what the heck they were thinking.

Every subsequent reaction has been something along the lines of "Coz they are good to us!!!"

Because I can't make it go away!

Those hamsters are starting to control my thoughts.

I'm sure this commercial fits into several of the creativity archetypes I learned about in my advertising class, but I wonder if it also belongs on the next "Worst Ads of the Decade" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home