Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

May 19, 2004

Falling Apart

Good God, I am just so broken!!!

Last night I ended up with a stomachache of unknown provenance. I thought I was hungry, and I was a bit, but eating a salad and whole-grain toast didn't help much. I took some medication for it, which seemed to help a little. Intermittently.

Somehow, as I slept, my stomachache turned into a wicked backache. This has added to pains I already have in my upper back from sitting in work chairs.

And now, that stomachache seems to be coming back.

I need to remove the entirety of my mid-torso, then I think I'd have both pains covered. Might not get rid of the occasional lightheadedness bringing me down now, but you do what you can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home