Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

June 28, 2004

Skinned

The dermatologist must be out to get me. Having been given the "Mercedes-Benz of acne treatments" (meant by him as "good" but interpreted rightly by me as "expensive"), I've been following the regimen religiously for a week or so now. And my skin has not felt such intense pain in months.

In fact, I think the last time would have been when I was last on this treatment, minus the anitbiotics.

My skin is peeling and burning. I feel like I've been sunburned, despite the fact it's barely broken 70 degrees all week. Every time I wash my face or apply moisturizer, my skin screams at me: "Stop! Stop! You're killing me!"

This had better work. If it doesn't, it's not only my skin that will be feeling pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home