Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

July 08, 2004

Commercial Close to Home

Seen the commercial for M&M Cookie Bars? With a little boy tearing up a package of them, throwing the bars in his backpack and the wrappers on his obedient dog, and then yelling to mom that the dog had eaten the (insert brand name here)?

The boy's dog is a black Lab called Oscar. Our dog is a half-black Lab named Oscar. And blaming Oscar for eating the cookies would be all too believable. The only part that's unbelievable is the obedience.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

I actually don't know if it's available anywhere online. I tried the M&Ms site (www.mms.com), but they only have M&Ms commercials, not cookie bars. I suggest trying to find it with Google as I can suggest nothing better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home