Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

July 08, 2004

For Switchers

Here's an interesting article on extensions for Mozilla Firefox, which give the pared-down browser extra functionality. Some include a button to open a problem page in Internet Explorer and a button to automatically fill in a working name and password for any site that requires registration to read its articles (so you don't have to register yourself).

Also, note on the second page the description of the Googlebar -- if the integrated Google search bar in Firefox doesn't match the IE Google tool bar enough for you (I certainly don't miss the other features myself, but whatever), this extension actually installs a replica of the Google tool bar in Firefox.

Wired News: Building a Better Mozilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home