Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

April 28, 2002

Fluids, the Magic Cure

I was just talking to may family on the phone, but they hung up on me. However, they must have thought I ended the conversation because they have not yet called back. Oh well.

I realize it's been a long time since I last updated my site, but circumstances have worked against me for the most part. I've been trying to keep up with my reading this quarter (and somewhat succeeding), which eats up a lot of time, plus spare time I might have devoted to my site in the past tends to go toward managing the PARC web site and mailing list. And of course, I don't want to neglect my friends here, even if it does mean I'm depriving them of procrastination material. On top of all that, I was sick for several days this past week, so I was either at the infirmary or stuck in bed yet again. All in all, I don't have much time to spare these days.

So what's been going on in my topsy-turvy world these past eleven days? Well, I've been sick. And because of the self-centered nature of my ramblings, this phenomenon takes precedence. I started feeling weak and tingly Monday evening, symptoms similar to those I had when I was dehydrated back in March. I stepped up my fluid intake in response, but probably not enough to compensate for the condition, which may have been aggravated by my recent lack of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home