Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

July 12, 2004

Scratchy Throat

I thought I was cured early on this evening, but it appears my cold will last for more than two days. Too bad, especially since I've been sleeping for about 24 out of the last 48 hours to try to get over it. It's an irritating cold, since it's only postnasal drip and some fatigue. I feel like I shouldn't really be sick since I'm hardly suffering.

I am suffering a bit from this heat. Well, this humidity. You'd think the humidity would help my throat.

I watched "Something's Gotta Give" tonight. I wish I had the discipline to be "90 percent hard work, 10 percent talent." Having my writing be proportionately the opposite makes for very little progress. I wish I could write well and consistently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home