Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

August 06, 2004

Bread With a Side of Bread

Tom Felton.com: "What is my favourite food?
I like plain food with no spices or herbs or onions! Favourite foods are cream crackers, chocolate ice cream without any bits, pepperoni pizzas without onions, chicken, mum's Shepherd's Pie, Tesco's frozen plain sausages, pancakes and of course chocolate!"

Poor Draco. It must be such a boring (and stereotypically British) life to eat only bland foods. He's what, 16 now? 15, maybe? Surely his tastebuds have mellowed since he last ate an onion. He's probably never tried a caramelized onion, either. Onions have to be the sweetest vegetable out there when treated right.

And of course, his several raptures about Emma Watson on the site are cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home