Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

February 20, 2004

First! But It Doesn't Matter!

I have the FIRST registration appointment for juniors this quarter, AND ALL I CAN SIGN UP FOR IS TEACHING NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

The injustice of it all! The irony is killing me! I can't believe it!

I've been stuck in the middle or near the end for every other quarter's registration! I don't have standing above my year (again, except during the spring itself, when it doesn't matter), so being first is the best appointment I could possibly hope for! AND IT'S POINTLESS!!!

If my number isn't first sometime during my senior year now, I will be seriously angry. As is my apparent Palestinian nature (see below).

Of course, it'll probably end up being first my senior year during spring quarter's fall classes registration period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home