Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

July 13, 2004

More Crime on Campus

ATTEMPTED ARMED ROBBERY, Breaking News, Northwestern University: "A Northwestern University female student was the victim of an attempted armed robbery just west of campus Monday (July 12).

The victim was stopped by a man at about 10 p.m. in the 900 block of Simpson Street near her home. The offender displayed a handgun and tried to take the woman’s purse. The victim was able to escape and run to her apartment. The victim was not hurt in the attack and declined medical treatment.

The offender fled in an alley in the 2100 block of Maple Avenue. The offender was described as a male black, about 30 years of age, approximately 5 feet 5 inches in height, and wearing a green cap. Evanston Police and University Police searched the area, but were unable to find the suspect."

I'm glad I'm not living off campus next year. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home