Composed - Alzubra

Yeah, I know what I'm doing. And I'm writing about it. Right. Write.

July 16, 2004

Updates, updates

Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves unable to type in the text area of the snazzy new Blogger rich-text interface? (I'm typing this entry in via the BlogThis! bookmarklet.)

I got a summer job today, finally. I'll be working at Steve & Barry's starting Thursday. For those unfamiliar with it, they sell extremely cheap clothes, most with a university theme. They just opened a new store in the Chicago area, actually, so they might even have some Northwestern gear there. They don't in the Erie store, although they did have some at the Buffalo store. Go figure.

I'll be making above minimum, which is nice, and they want me to work for the holiday season, too. So I guess I'll have a good bit of money, considering.

I'm still sick. My cold has travelled from my throat to my nose and chest, however. It's not worse, since I really detest sore throats, but it is requiring a lot more tissues.

I've been making good use of our new Netflix account this summer. So far, I've rented PBS's Seabiscuit mini-documentary, Something's Gotta Give, It Happened One Night and Bend It Like Beckham, which we watched tonight. All were pretty good.

I have two coupons for buy one, get one free soft pretzels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home